POST data and wait for an answer

kamikaze
hello everybody! My C function needs to make HTTP POST (without form or any field) for data (char *data) to an URL (char *url) and then wait for a HTTP response from server. Actually I see something simillar in Examples (post.c). This code makes POST as I need (just HTTP Headers and data), but then it asks to save a file (index.html for example). I need just to get an answer and return it as  char *answer_data. Any suggestions? Do I need to make any kind of callback?

Thanks.