PNG library is opened!

sally-21

Dear Friends,

I’m glad to inform you that Libpng 1.2.31 is released with all necessary updates.

Libpng is the official PNG reference library that supports actually all PNG features. Libpng has been developed for approximately 13 years and now we are happy to use it better version!

Please visit the official site for more information http://www.libpng.org

Regards,

Sally Catlett                             Astra Design Company

[hidden email]           http://www.astra-design.com

Re: PNG library is opened!

ADMIN Letsjoy.com

Yes,