PNG group discussion

sally-21

Dear Friends,

I’m glad to notify you that a revised version of libpng 1.2.33 with a required fix of a memory leak is released. Now it works fine.

As this group becomes inactive, I would like to get some information about the other groups of W3C interested in PNG format and its perspectives. I mean scientific approach only. Not the private ones. Are where any? Are where any meetings for PNG format news discussion? Where can I get this information?

I think that regular meetings can become a good tradition. There is no need to hold it as a seminar, where one person speaks and the rest keep silence and listen. I think we can organize it as a discussion group where everyone is an active participant.

What do you think?

Sincerely,

Sally Catlett                           Astra Design Company

[hidden email]         http://www.astra-design.com