PNG-8 Alpha Transparency

sally-21

Dear Friends,

I’m not sure, if we have already discussed how to use PNG-8 for transparency. There is actually a way to use PNG-8 transparency that is much better than PNG-24. One of the most important benefits is that most of the times it results in smaller file sizes. This is very important for the users with the slow internet connection.

If you are interested in more detailed information, please visit http://www.brenelz.com/blog/2009/01/27/png-8-alpha-transparency-screencast .

I know that the information is not very fresh, but I suppose it can be very useful.

And what about Unit Interactive script (my question from the previous topic)? Has anyone used it?

Regards,

Sally Catlett                                 Astra Design Company

[hidden email]               http://www.astra-design.com