PDDI Information Model Task Force - Doodle for all team call to discuss progress and medication reconciliation use case

PDDI Information Model Task Force - Doodle for all team call to discuss progress and medication reconciliation use case

Richard Boyce-2
Dear PDDI Task Force Participants and Stakeholders,

We are working to schedule an "all team" call to discuss our progress to
date on the information model and then spend time discussing our focus
use case -  medication reconciliation. If you are interested in
attending this meeting, would you please fill in the following doodle
poll which covers from July 25 through August 5?

http://doodle.com/poll/qcvn7cdyyaxz6cb7

Thank you very much,
-Rich

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics

Re: PDDI Information Model Task Force - Doodle for all team call to discuss progress and medication reconciliation use case

Garcia, Elizabeth Aida

Hello everyone,

Thank you to the task force members for attending this week's sub-team meetings and for all of your contributions. As a reminder, we are scheduling the upcoming All-Team Meeting between July 25 and August 2.  If you have not already done so and would like to attend, please complete the Doodle Poll at the following link by tomorrow (Friday), July 22 by 12:00 PM Eastern:

http://doodle.com/poll/qcvn7cdyyaxz6cb7

Thank you all for your time; have a great weekend!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Garcia

PharmD Class of 2018