OpenGL libraries not available

Valentin Coudert
Hello

When I run ../configure from Amaya/linux, I'v got these error messages : "OpenGL libraries not available", and "a problem occurs during VxWidgets library configuration...".
I don't understand why, because when I do a simple "gcc -L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu -lGL test.c -o test" it works without any problem. I think there is a problem in one of the configuration files.
Is there any file I can attach to make the problem easier to understand ?

thanks

Valentin Coudert

Re: OpenGL libraries not available

Laurent Carcone
Hello Valentin.

Did you install the libraries listed in [1].
What linux are you working on ? (it works fine for me on debian).
Could you send the result of the configure ?

[1] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/AmayaWX.html

Thanks,
Laurent