Official list of registered PNG text keywords

Official list of registered PNG text keywords

John Buuck
The PNG specification indicates that additional PNG text keywords beyond the ones specified in the standard may be registered with png-group (The World-Wide Web Consortium Host at ERCIM, The Registration Authority for PNG). As a developer writing software to process PNG files, I am seeing PNG files containing other text keywords and am interested in looking at the current list of officially registered PNG text keywords. My Google searching for such a list does not find anything. Can you point me to the official list of registered PNG tEXt, iTXt, and zTXt keywords?
Thanks,
John Buuck