ORIGIN frame - Origin Sets

Mark Nottingham-2
We've had a few discussions about making the ORIGIN frame more flexible, so that it's useful if we eventually allow certificates to be added to a connection.

I've taken a stab at this in the latest editors' draft:
  http://httpwg.org/http-extensions/origin-frame.html
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/f8803f06c92efe20e1

Feedback most appreciated.

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

Re: ORIGIN frame - Origin Sets

Martin Thomson-3
I put a bunch of editorial stuff in as github comments.  The
macro-comment here is that this is a good direction, it just needs a
little more work :)

On 18 August 2016 at 17:27, Mark Nottingham <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We've had a few discussions about making the ORIGIN frame more flexible, so that it's useful if we eventually allow certificates to be added to a connection.
>
> I've taken a stab at this in the latest editors' draft:
>   http://httpwg.org/http-extensions/origin-frame.html
>   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/f8803f06c92efe20e1
>
> Feedback most appreciated.
>
> Cheers,