New version of Jigsaw ?

Scott Hayes-2

Hello all,

I'm trying to find out if there is a newer version of the jigsaw server
that is compiled with the latest version of Java 6 (1.6), If not is there a
plan to compile with the latest Java version?

Thanks for all your help.

Scott

Re: New version of Jigsaw ?

Yves Lafon

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Scott Hayes wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to find out if there is a newer version of the jigsaw server that
> is compiled with the latest version of Java 6 (1.6), If not is there a plan
> to compile with the latest Java version?

The code in CVS [1] should compile using java 1.5 and 1.6. It is not
released yet (I may create a CVS branch to use some new methods available
in 1.5)
Cheers,

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/java/

         ~~Yves

Re: New version of Jigsaw ?

Yves Lafon

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Scott Hayes wrote:

> I'm trying to find out if there is a newer version of the jigsaw server that
> is compiled with the latest version of Java 6 (1.6), If not is there a plan
> to compile with the latest Java version?

The latest jars compiled using jdk1.5 are at [1]. I can make a jdk1.6
version, if needed.
Cheers,

[1] http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes-2.2/20070228/

         ~~Yves