New translation (Arabic): Using <select> to Link to Localized Content

New translation (Arabic): Using <select> to Link to Localized Content

r12a

Thanks to the Arabic Translation team, WTB Language Group, the FAQ article "Using <select> to Link to Localized Content" has now been translated into Arabic (language negotiated).

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-navigation-select.ar.html
Translated title: "أسئلة شائعة: استخدام <select> للربط بمحتوى مترجم"

============
Richard Ishida
W3C

http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/
http://www.w3.org/International/
http://people.w3.org/rishida/blog/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ishida/

Re: New translation (Arabic): Using <select> to Link to Localized Content

A Bagi

Richard - this is an exemplary work. Regards. Ahmed Mohamed Bagi

Re: New translation (Arabic): Using <select> to Link to Localized Content

Najib Tounsi

Hello Richard,

Great.
It's good to know that there will be arabic translations.

Just a comment about the translation of the word "internationalisation".
The word "ALAWLAMA" was used. I think this word is often used in
political / economical context to mean  "Globalisation" (or
"Mondialisation" in french).
I suggest the word "TADWEEL" which really mean the process of rendering
something international.

Regards,

Najib

--