New specification using WS-Addressing and WS-MakeConnection

New specification using WS-Addressing and WS-MakeConnection

Doug Davis

All,
  Philip Hoyer - cc'd, leader of the Architecture committee of GlobalPlatform (www.globalplatform.org), has informed me about how they have published a specification that brings GlobalPlatform systems to adopt OASIS/W3C standards especially WS standards including WS-Addressing and WS-MakeConnection. He wanted the WSA and WSMC communities to know about the specification and to give us a chance to review and provide any feedback people might feel is appropriate.  The specification can be found here:  http://www.globalplatform.org/specificationsreview.asp

thanks
-Doug Davis
STSM |  Standards Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  [hidden email]