New simpler CSS2.1 Test Suite submissions process

New simpler CSS2.1 Test Suite submissions process

Ian Hickson

If you want to contribute to the CSS 2.1 Test Suite, follow these simple
steps:

   1. Write a test using the format described in
         http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/guidelines.html
      ...but without worrying about the filename.

   2. Put the file online somewhere.

   3. Go to this page:
         http://css21:css21@.../tests/evil/css/css21/contributions/
      ...and paste in the URI into the box at the bottom. If you have
      multiple tests you can upload them all at once.

   4. Click the button at the bottom.

   5. If necessary, update the metadata in the table at the top.

   6. You're done!

To review tests, click the lines in the first column, look at the test,
and add your review comments in the Comments column. Feel free to add any
other comments to that column too.

Eventually, I'll write something to take these tests and add them to CVS;
however, for now, I'll add these tests to CVS by hand, reviewing them in
the process.

Let me know if you have any problems. The page works with WebKit nightlies
and Firefox 1.5 or later. I haven't tested other browsers.