New date for upcoming TAG F2F: 24-26 March 2010 at MIT

New date for upcoming TAG F2F: 24-26 March 2010 at MIT

noah_mendelsohn
This note is to make official the change of date for the March TAG F2F
meeting.  We will now be meeting at MIT for three days, Wed-Fri 24-26
March 2010, immediately following the W3C Advisory Committee meeting.  The
results of our polling and other discussions suggest that this change is a
close call, but it is my judgement that on balance this date will be
preferable.  My apologies to TAG members for whom it is impractical or
inconvenient.

This will be our first meeting after the 2010 TAG election, and both
incoming and outgoing TAG members are strongly encouraged to attend.  We
will stick to our custom of meeting for 3 full days, wrapping up by 4 PM
or so on the last day to give members a chance to catch early evening
flights from Logan airport should they wish to.  Thank you.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street