New article: Guiding users to translated pages

New article: Guiding users to translated pages

r12a
This new article addresses the question: If my site contains alternative
language versions of the same page, what can I do to help the user see
the page in their preferred language?

This article is relevant for pages for which there are complete
translations of the content. If your alternative pages have different
content, or are regional variants rather than translations, you may need
to do things differently.

Read the article.
https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-site-conneg

The article is accompanied by a Swedish translation, thanks to Olle Olsson.
https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-site-conneg.sv

Translators are invited to submit additional translations. Please
contact me for the source and instructions.

ri