New ReSpec repositories

Robin Berjon-6
Hi all,

as discussed previously, I have now moved the repositories to:

     https://github.com/w3c/respec
     https://github.com/w3c/respec-docs

Thanks again to the new maintainers! Best of luck to you all :)

Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/ - @robinberjon

Re: New ReSpec repositories

Tobie Langel-3
Think Travis integration was lost in the process?

(Sorry to be a bearer of bad news. :()

On 18/09/2014 16:09 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> Think Travis integration was lost in the process?

And you couldn't use your new maintainer superpowers to fix? ;-)

I changed the link, GitHub transfer doesn't update README links. Ta.

Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/ - @robinberjon

Re: New ReSpec repositories

Hodges, Jeff
On 9/18/14, 6:51 AM, "Robin Berjon" <[hidden email]> wrote:

as discussed previously, I have now moved the repositories to:

The /w3c/respec/README.md should probably point to /u3c/respec-docs much in the same way the latter presently points to the former.

Thx, HTH,

=JeffH

On 9/19/14, 12:07 PM, "Shane McCarron" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I put in a pull request for this change.  We are still working out a new process for maintainers, but it will get merged soon.

Gotcha. Thanks.

=JeffH