New German "AmayaPage_WX.html.de for Amaya" / Additional support to the implementation in German language

New German "AmayaPage_WX.html.de for Amaya" / Additional support to the implementation in German language

Jörg Kohne
Hello,

I've added an example.

Also, I like to help implement the Amaya project in the German language (online/offline help, guide, menus, dialog boxes, etc.).

I offer also to translate the entire Web pages from http://www.w3.org/Amaya/ in German. I have already published homepage "Overview.html" as an example on my Web server under "http://www.s-g-b-online/TR/Amaya/Overview.html". If I've an "ok" to publish, it makes sense to set a reference from the original Web site to my home page ;-)
Or, the translation can be sent to you so that you published them on your Web server...

So, should I translate what?

Many greetings, Jörg

Surfen - optimiert für MSN. Hol Dir die neue Version des Internet Explorers - kostenlos!

AmayaPage_WX.html.de (17K) Download Attachment