Need help on SSO integration with Jigsaw server.

Need help on SSO integration with Jigsaw server.

vetri.vel
Hi,

We have to to SSO Integration with the Jigsaw server for our application.

Our client has an existing web application (Say A) in which already the SSO is implemented.

Now our new application say B, need to be integrated to the A.

Accessing any of the page of B, should get authenticated by the A's logon page.

Pls suggest the way.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
TRVetri
Mobile: +91 94484 83764
Off: +91 80 28520408 Extn: 1223

www.wipro.com

RE: Need help on SSO integration with Jigsaw server.

Laird, Brian-2

I have implemented SSO for the client I am at now, but it was done entirely on a custom basis.  We created filters that handled verifying the user was logged in and if not logging them into the backend system.

Jigsaw by itself doesn’t have anything built into it to handle what you are looking to do.  I would suggest looking at Project Liberty to help out with some of the more mundane parts of implementing SSO especially if your existing application (i.e. websphere) supports that kind of stuff.

From what you have described it sounds like you would need to do something similar.  Create a filter that checks to see if the web application A has passed the proper authentication and if not send them to application A’s login page.  Once the user has logged into the application, the application will need to pass the user back to application B with the proper authentication.

Hope this helps,

Brian

We have to to SSO Integration with the Jigsaw server for our application.

Our client has an existing web application (Say A) in which already the SSO is implemented.

Now our new application say B, need to be integrated to the A.

Accessing any of the page of B, should get authenticated by the A's logon page.

Pls suggest the way.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

TRVetri

Mobile: +91 94484 83764

Off: +91 80 28520408 Extn: 1223

This e-mail and any accompanying documents or files contain information that is the
property of HAVI Global Solutions, that is intended solely for those to whom this e-mail is addressed
(i.e., those identified in the "To" and "Cc" boxes), and that is confidential, proprietary,
and/or privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any viewing, use, disclosure, forwarding, copying, or distribution of any of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal sanctions.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately of any unintended
recipients, and delete the e-mail, all attachments, and all copies of both from your system.

While we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachments to this e-mail
have been swept for viruses, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses.

www.wipro.com