Namelist parameter

Jon Kerny
Hi,

I've been looking at the namelist attribute of the send and invoke elements in scxml. It says that it can be any list of valid location expressions.

In all examples I've seen on the internet (except one, in a powerpoint) it's only a variable name.

Is it intended that it's restricted to a variable location expression?

If not, what is the 'location name' resulting from a more complex location expression? I.e. selecting a value using array expressions, or selecting from multiple locations in one expression?

Best regards,

Jon