My Brutal Experience...............................!!! Help Needed!!!

My Brutal Experience...............................!!! Help Needed!!!

Shashikala Shamarao
I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in Philippines for a program. The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now, our passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of $1,700USD from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return..you can have it wired to my name via any Western Union outlet I'll show my passport as ID to pick it up here,you have my word and i will make it up to you, I promise to refund it back as soon as I get back home. Here's my info below

Name:
Location: 76,Timog ave,quezon
Country: Manila  Philippines

As soon as it has been done, kindly get back to me with the MTCN confirmation number.Let me know if you are heading to a western union outlet now..

I owe you a Lot..