Multiset in function ALP

Serena Pallecchi
Hi all,
I'm studing the definition of function ALP.
The document http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#PropertyPathPatterns
defines the variable V as multiset but it seems that an element is put
inside V at most once.
If it's right, I can say that V is a simple set because the cardinality
of all its elements is always 1. Am I wrong?
Thanks all.
Best regards.
-Serena-

Re: Multiset in function ALP

Andy Seaborne-3
Yes - it could have been defined as a set (and is in the signature of
the subsidiary function).  It is an much a remnant of the previous
definitions where multiple matches were handled.

        Thank you for the comment,
        Andy