More engaging implementation report template

More engaging implementation report template

Francois Daoust
Hi,

Per ACTION-1037, I was to update the implementation report template for
the upcoming Candidate Recommendation of the Mobile Web Application Best
Practices specification to explain that we are not looking for "all or
nothing" implementation reports.

The result is available at:
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/mwabp-implementation-report-template

I also updated the (currently empty) implementation report in the same vein:
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/mwabp-implementation-report

Links to these documents will appear in the Status of This Document
section of the upcoming spec. Let me know if you think something needs
to be changed.

Francois.

Re: More engaging implementation report template

Adam Connors
Looks good to me Francois.

Could we use "Implemented" instead of "Pass" in the table? The opposite of "pass" is "fail" which doesn't really apply since we are saying we don't expect people to implement all BPs in a single app.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Francois Daoust <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Per ACTION-1037, I was to update the implementation report template for the upcoming Candidate Recommendation of the Mobile Web Application Best Practices specification to explain that we are not looking for "all or nothing" implementation reports.

The result is available at:
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/mwabp-implementation-report-template

I also updated the (currently empty) implementation report in the same vein:
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/mwabp-implementation-report

Links to these documents will appear in the Status of This Document section of the upcoming spec. Let me know if you think something needs to be changed.

Francois.

Re: More engaging implementation report template

Francois Daoust
Thanks. Good idea. I updated the document with "Implemented" (a refresh
may be needed).