More Implementations of XQuery Update Facility Requested

More Implementations of XQuery Update Facility Requested

Andrew Eisenberg-2

Back in August, the XML Query Working Group announced the availability of version 1.0.0 of the XQuery Update Facility Test Suite [1]. This test suite reflects the XQuery Update Facility 1.0 Candidate Recommendation [2] that was published on June 9.

We are pleased to have received results for BaseX, MXQuery, Saxon-EE, xDB, and Zorba [3]. We are still looking for implementations that support the Update Facility Static Typing Feature and implementations that support XQueryX. We'd like to encourage implementors of these features to submit their results to us, so that we can advance XQuery Update Facility to W3C Recommendation.

                                               -- Andrew

[1] XQuery Update Facility Test Suite
http://dev.w3.org/2007/xquery-update-10-test-suite/

[2] XQuery Update Facility 1.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-xquery-update-10-20090609/

[3] XQuery Update Test Suite Result Summary
http://dev.w3.org/2007/xquery-update-10-test-suite/results/XQUTSReportSimple.html

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive