Mobile Web book in French: thank you note

Mobile Web book in French: thank you note

Francois Daoust
Dear participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices working group,

Dom and I have been busy over the past few months writing a book in French on mobile Web development. The book is out [1] and comes with the "great" title: "Relever le défi du Web mobile" ("Taking up the mobile Web challenge" in English). If you ever wanted to practice your French by reading a book, well, there are probably better books for that, but that's your call ;)

More seriously, we'd like to deeply thank all the participants of the group, the chairs and the editors of the best practices specifications for the inspiration: the book obviously borrowed from the standards and we've been more than likely influenced (and proud to have been) by the discussions we had over the last few years within the group.

Thanks,
Francois.

[1] http://lewebmobile.fr/

RE: Mobile Web book in French: thank you note

Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich-2
Thanks for all your help, Francois.
You were one of the factors that kept this group going for so long.

-- Kai

k. ilalan

just seconding;

my best regards..

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:54:43 +0100
> Subject: RE: Mobile Web book in French: thank you note
>
> Thanks for all your help, Francois.
> You were one of the factors that kept this group going for so long.
>
> -- Kai

Follow me on twitter

Utility...........: Does the user perceive the functions in the system as useful and fit for the purpose?
Usability.......: Does the user feel that it is easy and efficient to get things done with the system?
Aesthetics....: Does the user see the system as visually attractive? Does it feel pleasurable in hand?
Identification: Can I identify myself with the product? Do I look good when using it?
Stimulation..: Does the system give me inspiration? Or wow experiences?
Value..........: Is the system important to me? What is its value for me?