Mobile Web Application Best Practices is a W3C Recommendation

Mobile Web Application Best Practices is a W3C Recommendation

Francois Daoust
Hi mobile Web fans,

I am very pleased to report that Mobile Web Application Best Practices is a Web standard!

The specification has just been published as a W3C Recommendation:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/mwabp/

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-mwabp-20101214/

Publication was announced on W3C home page and the W3C issued a press release:
  http://www.w3.org/2010/12/mwabp-pr

While the group stays alive up until the end of the year, this last publication marks the end of our "ongoing works". Congratulations!

Francois.

Re: Mobile Web Application Best Practices is a W3C Recommendation

Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group
Hey folks - Fantastic news, I think!

However: looks like only Vodafone and MobileAware stumped up for a
testimonial.  It's not too late to give Marie-Claire a testimonial.
Specifically, I am talking to you: Google, T-Online, and RIT A.C. Reps. :)

Thanks!
Dan

On 14/12/2010 15:51, "François Daoust" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi mobile Web fans,
>
> I am very pleased to report that Mobile Web Application Best Practices is a
> Web standard!
>
> The specification has just been published as a W3C Recommendation:
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/mwabp/

>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-mwabp-20101214/
>
> Publication was announced on W3C home page and the W3C issued a press release:
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/12/mwabp-pr
>
> While the group stays alive up until the end of the year, this last
> publication marks the end of our "ongoing works". Congratulations!
>
> Francois.

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

RE: Mobile Web Application Best Practices is a W3C Recommendation

전종홍
Thanks for team contacts and all members of MWBP.

--- Jonathan Jeon