Mobile Web 2.0

gina-11

Dear Friends,

Browsing the Internet I have found a rather useful article posted by George Lawton describing the main reasons of the popularity of Mobile Web 2.0 and its future development. The article contains a lot of interesting facts, including some statistics I have never seen before, e.g. according to eMarketer expectations the number of mobile Internet users will rise from 59.5 million in 2008 to 134.3 million in 2013. Juniper Research predicts revenue generated globally by Mobile Web 2.0 will grow from $5.5 billion in 2008 to $22.4 billion in 2013.

If you would like to read thw whole article, please visit http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/archive/news039

Best Regards,

Gina Travis                              Alierra Design

[hidden email]                     http://www.alierra.com