Mission Audit

Jonathan Chetwynd
Mission Audit

Ian,

attached an example of the type of feedback that could be invaluable when applied to W3C process.

regards

my logo

Jonathan Chetwynd

[hidden email]
http://www.openicon.org/

+44 (0) 20 7978 1764

The Guardian Newspapers' recently published Sustainability Report: Living our values[1] contains such comments from Richard Evans, their auditor as:

"Would it be asking too much of the motoring editors to stop treating car ownership and use as a special case? It seems inconsistent to do so when a more holistic approach to sustainability is being adopted in news, science, economy and business coverage as well as other 'lifestyle' subjects. I would welcome some serious investigation on the part of GNM's motoring correspondents on readers' views on car ownership and use as well as alternative, more sustainable forms of transport."