Missing software at compile time.

Threaded

Missing software at compile time.

Jeff Hunt-5
Hi folks,
I am attempting to look at the code of Amaya for the first time. I am
using a standard Ubuntu 11.10 install and I got the CVS copy of Amaya
and have had to add some other software but I still get the following
compile errors.

checking if GTK+ is version >= 2.6... yes
checking for X11/Xlib.h... yes
checking for X11/XKBlib.h... yes
checking for Xinerama... no
configure: WARNING: Xinerama not found; disabling wxDisplay
checking for -lSM - X11 session management... no
configure: WARNING: libSM not found; disabling session management detection
checking for OpenGL headers... not found
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking GL/glu.h usability... yes
checking GL/glu.h presence... yes
checking for GL/glu.h... yes
checking for -lGL... no
checking for -lMesaGL... no
configure: error: OpenGL libraries not available
configure: error: A problem occurs durring wxWidgets library
configuration. Please fix the problem and try again.

It seems that some or most of this software is present. Can someone
give me the package names for this so that I can complete the compile?

Thanks.