Minutes, Multimodal interaction weekly call, July 27, 2015

Minutes, Multimodal interaction weekly call, July 27, 2015

Deborah Dahl

Note:  Just a reminder that the Working Group is looking for comments

on its collection of use cases at

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-multimodal/2015Jul/0004.html

Minutes: MMI WG weekly call

Topics

1. Discovery and Registration: We have received some comments from the

   WAI Protocols and Formats Working Group

   (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-multimodal/2015Jul/0006.html)

   with several suggestions regarding the accessibility of the

   draft. We will be reviewing the color contrast and font size of the

   graphics, and will also include HTML longdesc information for the

   graphics. We will address these comments in the next Working Draft.

2. Technical Plenary Meeting: We are meeting face to face Thursday and

   Friday October 29 and 30 in Sapporo, Japan

   (http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/)

  3. rejoining the group: All current members need to rejoin since the

   new charter contains new work items.