Minutes 2010-01-21

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Minutes 2010-01-21

Steven Pemberton-3
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-rdfa-minutes.html


[NEW] ACTION: Manu to contact Dan Brickley to discuss Microdata to RDFa  
mapping. [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-rdfa-minutes.html#action05]

[PENDING] ACTION: Manu to get in touch with LibXML developers about TC  
142. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-rdfa-minutes.html#action02]
[PENDING] ACTION: Mark to generate spec text for @token and @prefix  
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-rdfa-minutes.html#action03]
[PENDING] ACTION: Mark to generate spec text for pulling in external  
vocabulary documents [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-rdfa-minutes.html#action04]
[PENDING] ACTION: ShaneM to identify the requirements for html2ps and see  
about getting reSpec to support them. [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/21-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]

Steven



Loading...