Minutes, 17 December 2015 SVG WG telcon

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Minutes, 17 December 2015 SVG WG telcon

Nikos Andronikos
The minutes from today’s telcos are here:

http://www.w3.org/2015/12/17-svg-minutes.html

And as text:

SVG Working Group Teleconference
17 Dec 2015

   [2]Agenda

      [2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2015Dec/0006.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2015/12/17-svg-irc

Attendees

   Present
          nikos, ed, tav, stakagi, shepazu

   Regrets
          Cameron

   Chair
          Nikos

   Scribe
          Nikos

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]SVG 2 chapter progress
         2. [6]Teleconferences next year
         3. [7]Sydney F2F registration
     * [8]Summary of Action Items
     * [9]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   <scribe> Scribe: Nikos

   <scribe> scribenick: nikos

SVG 2 chapter progress

   nikos: plan to publish CR by Sydney F2F
   ... Need to look at co-ords chapter, haven't had much time due
   to end of year stuff
   ... Dirk had issues but not sure what they are
   ... So I'll look at it in the new year and would welcome some
   suggestions on what needs done

   Tav: Still a lot to do on text
   ... I need to know if Cameron is going to do the algorithm
   ... That's pretty major
   ... Without that the chapter will not be in a good state by
   January

   nikos: As far as I know Cam is still going to spend some time
   on SVG up to the F2F, so I have confidence

   Tav: I ahve a bunch of issues I need to discuss with CSS WG but
   they're not getting answered
   ... fall back is we keep text as it is

   nikos: Do you think that's something we can knock over in the
   F2F?

   Tav: I hope so
   ... I also have to review what's been happening with Shapes 2
   ... and how it integrates with SVG
   ... so there might be some Shapes stuff to discuss too

   nikos: If we can prepare something we can give to the CSS WG
   and say this is what we need to cover in the FX meeting to get
   SVG 2 to CR then that would be helpful

   Tav: I've been side tracked looking at the arc line join
   ... we had some questions to the list
   ... I should have that done tomorrow and there may be some
   things to discuss on the phone or at the F2F meeting
   ... Painting just has one or two small things to do. Nothing
   serious

   ed: I don't have any updates. Haven't worked on anything for a
   while unfortunately
   ... Hoping to get some time over Christmas holidays to do some
   actions on my chapters

   nikos: Yours are fairly close aren't they

   ed: Yeah level 4

Teleconferences next year

   nikos: Next year it would be good to have short telcon sessions
   before each spec editing session so we can update on progress

   Tav: I think that would be good

   nikos: I'll be back and available for a telcon on the 7th
   January, are others available?

   Tav: I'll be around

   ed: I should be too

   nikos: I'll send an email

Sydney F2F registration

   nikos: Reminder about registration

   Tav: I think I'll be able to make it but not confirmation yet

   nikos: Mark is looking to organise an SVG event around the time
   of the F2F
   ... probably on the Thursday
   ... who would be interested in attending and maybe talking?

   ed: I'd be interested in attending, can't promise a talk

   Tav: I'd be interested too. But also can't promise a talk
   ... is the venue easy to get to?

   nikos: It's not far from Google, just across the bridge and in
   the city
   ... I'll let Mark know we're interested and he can start
   organising something

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.