Minor nit in test suite summary

Leif Stainsby-2

Hi,

The test suite summary at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Query/test-suite/XQTSReportSimple.html
looks great; glad to see public disclosure of this sort happening with
XQuery.  Kudos to all the vendors as well as to W3C for the test suite
itself.

Nit:  While skimming the summary I noticed the word "Functions"
misspelled as "Funcions" in five places.

Cheers,

....Leif

Re: Minor nit in test suite summary

Andrew Eisenberg-2

Kudos are always appreciated. I've fixed the nit that you identified.

                                               -- Andrew

--------------------
Andrew Eisenberg
IBM