Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

Paul Cotton

As we agreed at our March 1 meeting I am scheduling another meeting of the Media Extensions WG MSE and EME Editors for Tuesday March 15 at 8am PST during the normal WG/TF meeting slot.  Meeting location information is given below.

 

Here is a draft agenda for the Mar 15 meeting based on the discussions and action items from our Mar 1 meeting.  I will update the agenda with a current status of any of these items that are progressed before the Mar 15 meeting.

 

1.       MSE

a.       CR test suite status including merger of 2nd batch of Blink tests (Matt)

b.      Increasing CR test suite coverage (Yosuke)

c.       Status of 12 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)
<a href="https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue&#43;is%3Aopen&#43;label%3A%22needs&#43;implementation%22">https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

d.      Jerry’s MSE pull request pending review due Fri Mar 4 (Matt)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/47

e.      Other MSE pull requests (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pulls

f.        Triage of new MSE issues created in 2016 – 45, 46, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 and 54 (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues

g.       Progress on stream API issues- 14, 22 (Matt)

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next MSE issues (Editors)

2.       EME

a.       Research on possible EME tests (Editors)

b.      Status of 6 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

c.       Status of outstanding pull requests (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pulls

d.      Status of ISSUE-85 “secure release” which requires TAG response (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/85

e.      Status of ISSUE-132 “key rotation” and ISSUE-143 “InitData matching” (Jerry)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/132
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/149

f.        Status of registry issues – 104, 105 and 106 (Philippe)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/104

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/105
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/106

g.       Status of acknowledgements ISSUE-109 (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/109

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next EME issues (Editors)

3.       Report on normative dependencies of MSE and EME (Philippe)

4.       Report on re-chartering work and plans for AC meeting discussions (Philippe)

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

 

Meeting information:

 

http://irc.w3.org #html-media

 

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:           649 602 452 Meeting password:        media  

 

 Join by phone 

+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 649 602 452 

 

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

Paul Cotton

Correcting Mark Watson’s email address. 

 

Please use this email for any replies to the draft agenda and/or any progress reports.

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

 

From: Paul Cotton
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 6:03 PM
To: Matthew Wolenetz <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Jerry Smith (IEP); Mark Watson (PortfolioIP); David Dorwin <[hidden email]> ([hidden email])
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret ([hidden email]); [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

 

As we agreed at our March 1 meeting I am scheduling another meeting of the Media Extensions WG MSE and EME Editors for Tuesday March 15 at 8am PST during the normal WG/TF meeting slot.  Meeting location information is given below.

 

Here is a draft agenda for the Mar 15 meeting based on the discussions and action items from our Mar 1 meeting.  I will update the agenda with a current status of any of these items that are progressed before the Mar 15 meeting.

 

1.       MSE

a.       CR test suite status including merger of 2nd batch of Blink tests (Matt)

b.      Increasing CR test suite coverage (Yosuke)

c.       Status of 12 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)
<a href="https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue&#43;is%3Aopen&#43;label%3A%22needs&#43;implementation%22">https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

d.      Jerry’s MSE pull request pending review due Fri Mar 4 (Matt)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/47

e.      Other MSE pull requests (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pulls

f.        Triage of new MSE issues created in 2016 – 45, 46, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 and 54 (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues

g.       Progress on stream API issues- 14, 22 (Matt)

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next MSE issues (Editors)

2.       EME

a.       Research on possible EME tests (Editors)

b.      Status of 6 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)

<a href="https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues?q=is%3Aissue&#43;is%3Aopen&#43;label%3A%22needs&#43;implementation%22">https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

c.       Status of outstanding pull requests (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pulls

d.      Status of ISSUE-85 “secure release” which requires TAG response (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/85

e.      Status of ISSUE-132 “key rotation” and ISSUE-143 “InitData matching” (Jerry)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/132
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/149

f.        Status of registry issues – 104, 105 and 106 (Philippe)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/104

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/105
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/106

g.       Status of acknowledgements ISSUE-109 (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/109

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next EME issues (Editors)

3.       Report on normative dependencies of MSE and EME (Philippe)

4.       Report on re-chartering work and plans for AC meeting discussions (Philippe)

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

 

Meeting information:

 

http://irc.w3.org #html-media

 

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:           649 602 452 Meeting password:        media  

 

 Join by phone 

+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 649 602 452 

 

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

mwatson2
Apologies to all, I completely missed that we had a meeting scheduled earlier this week. Is there a summary of what was discussed ?

...Mark

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 7:12 AM, Paul Cotton <[hidden email]> wrote:

Correcting Mark Watson’s email address. 

 

Please use this email for any replies to the draft agenda and/or any progress reports.

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20705-9596" value="+14257059596" target="_blank">(425) 705-9596 Fax: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20936-7329" value="+14259367329" target="_blank">(425) 936-7329

 

From: Paul Cotton
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 6:03 PM
To: Matthew Wolenetz <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Jerry Smith (IEP); Mark Watson (PortfolioIP); David Dorwin <[hidden email]> ([hidden email])
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret ([hidden email]); [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

 

As we agreed at our March 1 meeting I am scheduling another meeting of the Media Extensions WG MSE and EME Editors for Tuesday March 15 at 8am PST during the normal WG/TF meeting slot.  Meeting location information is given below.

 

Here is a draft agenda for the Mar 15 meeting based on the discussions and action items from our Mar 1 meeting.  I will update the agenda with a current status of any of these items that are progressed before the Mar 15 meeting.

 

1.       MSE

a.       CR test suite status including merger of 2nd batch of Blink tests (Matt)

b.      Increasing CR test suite coverage (Yosuke)

c.       Status of 12 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

d.      Jerry’s MSE pull request pending review due Fri Mar 4 (Matt)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/47

e.      Other MSE pull requests (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pulls

f.        Triage of new MSE issues created in 2016 – 45, 46, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 and 54 (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues

g.       Progress on stream API issues- 14, 22 (Matt)

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next MSE issues (Editors)

2.       EME

a.       Research on possible EME tests (Editors)

b.      Status of 6 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

c.       Status of outstanding pull requests (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pulls

d.      Status of ISSUE-85 “secure release” which requires TAG response (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/85

e.      Status of ISSUE-132 “key rotation” and ISSUE-143 “InitData matching” (Jerry)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/132
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/149

f.        Status of registry issues – 104, 105 and 106 (Philippe)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/104

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/105
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/106

g.       Status of acknowledgements ISSUE-109 (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/109

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next EME issues (Editors)

3.       Report on normative dependencies of MSE and EME (Philippe)

4.       Report on re-chartering work and plans for AC meeting discussions (Philippe)

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20705-9596" value="+14257059596" target="_blank">(425) 705-9596 Fax: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20936-7329" value="+14259367329" target="_blank">(425) 936-7329

 

Meeting information:

 

http://irc.w3.org #html-media

 

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:           649 602 452 Meeting password:        media  

 

 Join by phone 

<a href="tel:%2B1-617-324-0000" value="+16173240000" target="_blank">+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 649 602 452 

 


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

Paul Cotton

We used the IRC channel #html-media and the notes are available at https://www.w3.org/2016/03/15-html-media-minutes.html

 

Obviously the MSE issues have now been triaged and we are about to send out a summary of the status to the WG in response to:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2016Mar/0003.html

 

We will meet again on Tue Mar 29th.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  We can deal with those offline if you want.

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

 

From: Mark Watson [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:10 AM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: Matthew Wolenetz <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Jerry Smith (IEP); David Dorwin <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Philippe Le Hegaret ([hidden email]); [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

 

Apologies to all, I completely missed that we had a meeting scheduled earlier this week. Is there a summary of what was discussed ?

 

...Mark

 

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 7:12 AM, Paul Cotton <[hidden email]> wrote:

Correcting Mark Watson’s email address. 

 

Please use this email for any replies to the draft agenda and/or any progress reports.

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20705-9596" target="_blank">(425) 705-9596 Fax: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20936-7329" target="_blank"> (425) 936-7329

 

From: Paul Cotton
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 6:03 PM
To: Matthew Wolenetz <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Jerry Smith (IEP); Mark Watson (PortfolioIP); David Dorwin <[hidden email]> ([hidden email])
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret ([hidden email]); [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

 

As we agreed at our March 1 meeting I am scheduling another meeting of the Media Extensions WG MSE and EME Editors for Tuesday March 15 at 8am PST during the normal WG/TF meeting slot.  Meeting location information is given below.

 

Here is a draft agenda for the Mar 15 meeting based on the discussions and action items from our Mar 1 meeting.  I will update the agenda with a current status of any of these items that are progressed before the Mar 15 meeting.

 

1.       MSE

a.       CR test suite status including merger of 2nd batch of Blink tests (Matt)

b.      Increasing CR test suite coverage (Yosuke)

c.       Status of 12 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)
<a href="https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue&#43;is%3Aopen&#43;label%3A%22needs&#43;implementation%22" target="_blank">https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

d.      Jerry’s MSE pull request pending review due Fri Mar 4 (Matt)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/47

e.      Other MSE pull requests (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pulls

f.        Triage of new MSE issues created in 2016 – 45, 46, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 and 54 (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues

g.       Progress on stream API issues- 14, 22 (Matt)

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next MSE issues (Editors)

2.       EME

a.       Research on possible EME tests (Editors)

b.      Status of 6 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)

<a href="https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues?q=is%3Aissue&#43;is%3Aopen&#43;label%3A%22needs&#43;implementation%22" target="_blank">https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

c.       Status of outstanding pull requests (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pulls

d.      Status of ISSUE-85 “secure release” which requires TAG response (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/85

e.      Status of ISSUE-132 “key rotation” and ISSUE-143 “InitData matching” (Jerry)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/132
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/149

f.        Status of registry issues – 104, 105 and 106 (Philippe)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/104

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/105
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/106

g.       Status of acknowledgements ISSUE-109 (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/109

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next EME issues (Editors)

3.       Report on normative dependencies of MSE and EME (Philippe)

4.       Report on re-chartering work and plans for AC meeting discussions (Philippe)

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20705-9596" target="_blank">(425) 705-9596 Fax: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20936-7329" target="_blank">(425) 936-7329

 

Meeting information:

 

http://irc.w3.org #html-media

 

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:           649 602 452 Meeting password:        media  

 

 Join by phone 

<a href="tel:%2B1-617-324-0000" target="_blank">+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 649 602 452 

 

 

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

mwatson2
Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't make the 29th, but I will keep up via GitHub. Please assign issues to me if there is editing work I can help with.

...Mark

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Paul Cotton <[hidden email]> wrote:

We used the IRC channel #html-media and the notes are available at https://www.w3.org/2016/03/15-html-media-minutes.html

 

Obviously the MSE issues have now been triaged and we are about to send out a summary of the status to the WG in response to:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2016Mar/0003.html

 

We will meet again on Tue Mar 29th.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  We can deal with those offline if you want.

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20705-9596" value="+14257059596" target="_blank">(425) 705-9596 Fax: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20936-7329" value="+14259367329" target="_blank">(425) 936-7329

 

From: Mark Watson [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:10 AM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: Matthew Wolenetz <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Jerry Smith (IEP); David Dorwin <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Philippe Le Hegaret ([hidden email]); [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

 

Apologies to all, I completely missed that we had a meeting scheduled earlier this week. Is there a summary of what was discussed ?

 

...Mark

 

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 7:12 AM, Paul Cotton <[hidden email]> wrote:

Correcting Mark Watson’s email address. 

 

Please use this email for any replies to the draft agenda and/or any progress reports.

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20705-9596" target="_blank">(425) 705-9596 Fax: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20936-7329" target="_blank"> (425) 936-7329

 

From: Paul Cotton
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 6:03 PM
To: Matthew Wolenetz <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Jerry Smith (IEP); Mark Watson (PortfolioIP); David Dorwin <[hidden email]> ([hidden email])
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret ([hidden email]); [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

 

As we agreed at our March 1 meeting I am scheduling another meeting of the Media Extensions WG MSE and EME Editors for Tuesday March 15 at 8am PST during the normal WG/TF meeting slot.  Meeting location information is given below.

 

Here is a draft agenda for the Mar 15 meeting based on the discussions and action items from our Mar 1 meeting.  I will update the agenda with a current status of any of these items that are progressed before the Mar 15 meeting.

 

1.       MSE

a.       CR test suite status including merger of 2nd batch of Blink tests (Matt)

b.      Increasing CR test suite coverage (Yosuke)

c.       Status of 12 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

d.      Jerry’s MSE pull request pending review due Fri Mar 4 (Matt)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/47

e.      Other MSE pull requests (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pulls

f.        Triage of new MSE issues created in 2016 – 45, 46, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 and 54 (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues

g.       Progress on stream API issues- 14, 22 (Matt)

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next MSE issues (Editors)

2.       EME

a.       Research on possible EME tests (Editors)

b.      Status of 6 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

c.       Status of outstanding pull requests (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pulls

d.      Status of ISSUE-85 “secure release” which requires TAG response (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/85

e.      Status of ISSUE-132 “key rotation” and ISSUE-143 “InitData matching” (Jerry)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/132
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/149

f.        Status of registry issues – 104, 105 and 106 (Philippe)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/104

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/105
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/106

g.       Status of acknowledgements ISSUE-109 (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/109

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next EME issues (Editors)

3.       Report on normative dependencies of MSE and EME (Philippe)

4.       Report on re-chartering work and plans for AC meeting discussions (Philippe)

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20705-9596" target="_blank">(425) 705-9596 Fax: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20936-7329" target="_blank">(425) 936-7329

 

Meeting information:

 

http://irc.w3.org #html-media

 

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:           649 602 452 Meeting password:        media  

 

 Join by phone 

<a href="tel:%2B1-617-324-0000" target="_blank">+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 649 602 452 

 

 


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

Paul Cotton

> Please assign issues to me if there is editing work I can help with.

 

Please feel free to produce Pull Requests for ANY of the V1 outstanding MSE and EME issues to help us make progress:

https://github.com/w3c/media-source/milestones/V1

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/milestones/V1

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

 

From: Mark Watson [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 12:05 PM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: Matthew Wolenetz <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Jerry Smith (IEP); David Dorwin <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Philippe Le Hegaret; [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

 

Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't make the 29th, but I will keep up via GitHub. Please assign issues to me if there is editing work I can help with.

 

...Mark

 

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Paul Cotton <[hidden email]> wrote:

We used the IRC channel #html-media and the notes are available at https://www.w3.org/2016/03/15-html-media-minutes.html

 

Obviously the MSE issues have now been triaged and we are about to send out a summary of the status to the WG in response to:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2016Mar/0003.html

 

We will meet again on Tue Mar 29th.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  We can deal with those offline if you want.

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20705-9596" target="_blank">(425) 705-9596 Fax: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20936-7329" target="_blank"> (425) 936-7329

 

From: Mark Watson [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:10 AM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: Matthew Wolenetz <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Jerry Smith (IEP); David Dorwin <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Philippe Le Hegaret ([hidden email]); [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

 

Apologies to all, I completely missed that we had a meeting scheduled earlier this week. Is there a summary of what was discussed ?

 

...Mark

 

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 7:12 AM, Paul Cotton <[hidden email]> wrote:

Correcting Mark Watson’s email address. 

 

Please use this email for any replies to the draft agenda and/or any progress reports.

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20705-9596" target="_blank">(425) 705-9596 Fax: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20936-7329" target="_blank"> (425) 936-7329

 

From: Paul Cotton
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 6:03 PM
To: Matthew Wolenetz <[hidden email]> ([hidden email]); Jerry Smith (IEP); Mark Watson (PortfolioIP); David Dorwin <[hidden email]> ([hidden email])
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret ([hidden email]); [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15

 

As we agreed at our March 1 meeting I am scheduling another meeting of the Media Extensions WG MSE and EME Editors for Tuesday March 15 at 8am PST during the normal WG/TF meeting slot.  Meeting location information is given below.

 

Here is a draft agenda for the Mar 15 meeting based on the discussions and action items from our Mar 1 meeting.  I will update the agenda with a current status of any of these items that are progressed before the Mar 15 meeting.

 

1.       MSE

a.       CR test suite status including merger of 2nd batch of Blink tests (Matt)

b.      Increasing CR test suite coverage (Yosuke)

c.       Status of 12 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)
<a href="https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue&#43;is%3Aopen&#43;label%3A%22needs&#43;implementation%22" target="_blank">https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

d.      Jerry’s MSE pull request pending review due Fri Mar 4 (Matt)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/47

e.      Other MSE pull requests (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pulls

f.        Triage of new MSE issues created in 2016 – 45, 46, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 and 54 (Editors)
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues

g.       Progress on stream API issues- 14, 22 (Matt)

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next MSE issues (Editors)

2.       EME

a.       Research on possible EME tests (Editors)

b.      Status of 6 “needs implementation” issues (Editors)

<a href="https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues?q=is%3Aissue&#43;is%3Aopen&#43;label%3A%22needs&#43;implementation%22" target="_blank">https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

c.       Status of outstanding pull requests (Editors)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pulls

d.      Status of ISSUE-85 “secure release” which requires TAG response (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/85

e.      Status of ISSUE-132 “key rotation” and ISSUE-143 “InitData matching” (Jerry)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/132
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/149

f.        Status of registry issues – 104, 105 and 106 (Philippe)

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/104

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/105
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/106

g.       Status of acknowledgements ISSUE-109 (Paul)
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/109

h.      Proposal for V1 and V.Next EME issues (Editors)

3.       Report on normative dependencies of MSE and EME (Philippe)

4.       Report on re-chartering work and plans for AC meeting discussions (Philippe)

 

/paulc

 

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3

Tel: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20705-9596" target="_blank">(425) 705-9596 Fax: <a href="tel:%28425%29%20936-7329" target="_blank">(425) 936-7329

 

Meeting information:

 

http://irc.w3.org #html-media

 

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:           649 602 452 Meeting password:        media  

 

 Join by phone 

<a href="tel:%2B1-617-324-0000" target="_blank">+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 649 602 452