May someone clarify the guide?

Jace Voracek
I too am slightly puzzled by the guide. May someone please clarify the steps to be more understandable to HTML4?
I noticed by the URL that HTML5 contains 3D rendering. Am I mistaken? I do ot understand how that will be inputted into HTML.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

_________________________________
Jace Voracek
http://Jace-Place.com

RE: May someone clarify the guide?

Jace Voracek
I would like to apologize for this e-mail being sent so late. I know not why this e-mail did not deliver in time.
This question has already been answered in a reply thanks to Ian Hickson.
The URL I referred to is located here.

3D may be compatible with HTML 5.0 through the <canvas> tag. It is not yet known whether the 3D Interaction
will be Java compatible or W3C implemented, however it may be a possibility that 3D Interaction will be present
in the new HTML version.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your help Ian.

Jace Voracek
http://www.Jace-Place.com