MMI Working Group minutes for June 27, 2016

MMI Working Group minutes for June 27, 2016

Deborah Dahl

Dr. Dirk Schnelle-Walka of Harman joined us again today to talk about automotive use cases.

The minutes are at https://www.w3.org/2016/06/27-multimodal-minutes.html

Re: MMI Working Group minutes for June 27, 2016

Dirk Schnelle-Walka
Hey there,

please find the slides for the automotive use case as shown in the meeting
attached to this email. I hope that this is suitable to advance this use case.

Dirk

> Deborah Dahl <[hidden email]> hat am 27. Juni 2016 um
> 16:58 geschrieben:
>

> Dr. Dirk Schnelle-Walka of Harman joined us again today to talk about
> automotive use cases.
>
> The minutes are at https://www.w3.org/2016/06/27-multimodal-minutes.html

Multimodal Interaction in Cars.pdf (895K) Download Attachment