Lowest pat testing rates ever

Threaded

Lowest pat testing rates ever

David M
08/08/2014

0207 1180 153

Please pass this on to the person who deals with the buildings maintenance or the facility management team. Call it, your good deed for the day.

BOOK NOW FOR 2014 and get 50p PAT testing*

NEW Customer introductory offer, ..........

*1 - 49 ITEMS - 0.70 PER ITEM - 25.00 Attendance fee
50 - 99 ITEMS - 0.65 PER ITEM  - 20.00 Attendance fee
100 - 150 ITEMS - 0.60 PER ITEM - 15.00 Attendance fee
151 - 299 ITEMS - 0.55 PER ITEM - 10.00 Attendance fee
300 + ITEMS - 0.50 PER ITEM - 8.00 Attendance fee

We can also offer

Fire Extinguisher maintenance for only £4.00 per unit

Main Wiring Inspection From only £8.00 per circuit

Fire Alarm Servicing from Only £89.00 per panel

We are an extremely professional company offering extremely competitive prices in order to win your business. We will provide you with a no hassle professional service and guarantee everything we do.

Our existing customers love our service and pricing, so why not join them in a better service for a better price.

Call today on 02380 089589

www.dampat.co.uk
www.damfire.co.uk

(HO) Poole: 01202 778100

Southampton: 02380 089589

London: 0207 1180 153

To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to