Live lecture [Taurah / Injeel]

IIPC Mohammad Shaikh-2
Brothers & sisters in Islam,

Assalam-u-Alaikum / Peace be on to you

IIPC Cordially invites you, your family and friends to a live lecture by Br. Mohammad Shaikh on the
topic What Al-Quran says about Taurah / Injeel in English on Saturday 23rd December, 2006 at 8:30PM
sharp at its Head Office 110-A/2 P.E.C.H.S. Karachi, Pakistan. You can also view this lecture live
on our internet TV channel and on paltalk simultaneously. The details are as follows.

Internet TV Channel:
Website: http://www.iipc.tv

PALTALK:
Category: Islam