List suggestion: prepend [Amaya] to subject

stevan_white (Bugzilla)

Hi,

I subscribe to several mailing lists.  I find it very nice for the list
server to automatically
prepend a list identification to the subject of each posting.

I propose that this list server prepend something like
    [www-amaya]
or
    [Amaya-users]
to the subject line of each posting sent out.

Thanks!

Re: List suggestion: prepend [Amaya] to subject

Stanimir Stamenkov

/Steve White/:

> I subscribe to several mailing lists.  I find it very nice for the list
> server to automatically
> prepend a list identification to the subject of each posting.

I'm subscribed to several mailing lists and I filter incoming
messages from different mailing lists to separate folders -
polluting the subject with unnecessary information could do good to
you but won't to many others. Doesn't your mail client support
message filters?

--
Stanimir