Links to specs on CDF WG home page not displaying in Firefox

Links to specs on CDF WG home page not displaying in Firefox

Marbux
The links to the  various WG candidate recommendations on the CDF WG public home page do not display on my instance of Firefox 2.0.0.11 unless I mouse over them. No such problem using MSIE 7. This started a few weeks back with only two of the links invisible without a mouse-over. A few days ago, all four began behaving similarly.

Re: Links to specs on CDF WG home page not displaying in Firefox

Doug Schepers-3

Hi-

Thanks for the report.  It works in my version of Firefox, but the color
contrast for visited links against the background is rather low.

I've changed the visited-links color in the stylesheet.  I hope that helps.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI

marbux wrote (on 1/14/08 5:30 AM):
> The links to the  various WG candidate recommendations on the CDF WG public
> home page do not display on my instance of Firefox 2.0.0.11 unless I mouse
> over them. No such problem using MSIE 7. This started a few weeks back with
> only two of the links invisible without a mouse-over. A few days ago, all
> four began behaving similarly.

Re: Links to specs on CDF WG home page not displaying in Firefox

Marbux
Yup. They're visible now.

Thanks,

Marbux