Link Checker

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Link Checker

Shane McCarron
Today at one of the TPAC breakout sessions, I took an (implicit) action to make the LinkChecker suck less.  I have started this in a github repo at https://github.com/halindrome/linkchecker

Feel free to post any issues you would like to see addressed in the LinkChecker there.

-Shane 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Link Checker

Martin J. Dürst
Hello Shane,

On 2014/10/30 08:23, Shane McCarron wrote:
> Today at one of the TPAC breakout sessions, I took an (implicit) action to
> make the LinkChecker suck less.  I have started this in a github repo at
> https://github.com/halindrome/linkchecker

Thanks, greatly appreciated!

> Feel free to post any issues you would like to see addressed in the
> LinkChecker there.

I couldn't resist :-). So you already have an issue now. I'd be glad to
help.

Regards,   Martin.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Link Checker

Shane McCarron
I saw that.  And then I added a couple myself!

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 5:04 PM, "Martin J. Dürst" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Shane,

On 2014/10/30 08:23, Shane McCarron wrote:
Today at one of the TPAC breakout sessions, I took an (implicit) action to
make the LinkChecker suck less.  I have started this in a github repo at
https://github.com/halindrome/linkchecker

Thanks, greatly appreciated!

Feel free to post any issues you would like to see addressed in the
LinkChecker there.

I couldn't resist :-). So you already have an issue now. I'd be glad to help.

Regards,   Martin.