Libtidy New Inline Tag

Murph Murphy
I'm using libtidy for C++, trying to get the contents of an attribute in
a custom tag. Unfortunately tidyParseString() strips out this tag, is
there a way to force it to leave it in or recognize it as an actual tag?
I noticed that the htmltidy tool has the option to pass in
new-inline-tags, but couldn't find anything in the library that allows
for similar functionality. Is there an option I'm missing?

Thanks,
Murph

Re: Libtidy New Inline Tag

Murph Murphy
I figured this out, that the options listed in the quick references also
map to TidyOpts in the library, the mapping isn't really documented as
far as I can tell, but it's there in the source.

As far as this problem goes I needed to tidyOptSetValue() TidyInlineTags
passing a comma separated list of tags I wanted added as the value.

Murph

On 04/17/2015 12:36 PM, Murph Murphy wrote:

> I'm using libtidy for C++, trying to get the contents of an attribute
> in a custom tag. Unfortunately tidyParseString() strips out this tag,
> is there a way to force it to leave it in or recognize it as an actual
> tag? I noticed that the htmltidy tool has the option to pass in
> new-inline-tags, but couldn't find anything in the library that allows
> for similar functionality. Is there an option I'm missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Murph

Re: Libtidy New Inline Tag

Geoff McLane
Hi Murph,

Oops, clicked the wrong button - meant to send
this to the list... like now ;=))

Glad you seem to have worked this out...

Running 'tidy -help-config' will list ALL options
supported by tidylib...

We are certainly still working on getting all this
available online as well...

Advise if you need something more...

Regards,
Geoff.