Last Call for Widgets 1.0: Widget URIs; deadline 10 November

Last Call for Widgets 1.0: Widget URIs; deadline 10 November

Philippe Le Hegaret
The Web Application Working Group is interested in IETF feedback on
[[
 Widgets 1.0: Widget URIs
 W3C Working Draft 08 October 2009
 http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-widgets-uri-20091008/
]]

I suggested public-iri and Art sent email already:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/2009Oct/0002.html

Any other place we should think about?

Philippe

Re: Last Call for Widgets 1.0: Widget URIs; deadline 10 November

Mark Baker
On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Web Application Working Group is interested in IETF feedback on
> [[
>  Widgets 1.0: Widget URIs
>  W3C Working Draft 08 October 2009
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-widgets-uri-20091008/
> ]]
>
> I suggested public-iri and Art sent email already:
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/2009Oct/0002.html
>
> Any other place we should think about?

Presumably uri-review so the registration procedure in RFC 4395 can be
followed, since it's in Last Call.

Mark.

Re: Last Call for Widgets 1.0: Widget URIs; deadline 10 November

Arthur Barstow
On Oct 8, 2009, at 5:33 PM, ext Mark Baker wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> The Web Application Working Group is interested in IETF feedback on
>> [[
>>  Widgets 1.0: Widget URIs
>>  W3C Working Draft 08 October 2009
>>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-widgets-uri-20091008/
>> ]]
>>
>> I suggested public-iri and Art sent email already:
>>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/2009Oct/0002.html
>>
>> Any other place we should think about?
>
> Presumably uri-review so the registration procedure in RFC 4395 can be
> followed, since it's in Last Call.

OK; done and [hidden email] too (suggested by DanC).

-Regards, Art BArstow