Join Us:

Let's kick it off at Lisa Vanderpump's new PUMP Lounge!

When:
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
6 to 8 p.m.

Where:
PUMP LOUNGE
8948 Santa Monica Blvd. (at Robertson)
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Register for free here.

Save the Date:

2014 Los Angeles Equality Awards

When:
Saturday, September 20, 2014
6 p.m. Cocktail Reception
7 p.m. Dinner
9 p.m. After-party

Where:
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067

Get your tickets here.

Sponsors:

For sponsorship information, contact: [hidden email]

Hosted By:

Dinner Co-Chairs:

Beth Collins-Burgard, Hon. John D'Amico and Hon. Jeffrey Prang

Executive Host Committee:

Cary Davidson and Andrew Ogilvie
Clarissa Filgioun and Chris Robert
Ryan Harlow-Nakano
Laurie Hasencamp and Mike Lurey
Moez Kaba
Sam Leslie
Susan McCabe
Andreas Meyer
Joyce Rowland
Rick Zbur

Host Committee:

Charles Aeh
Marilyn Barrett
Hon. Richard Bloom
Gary Collis and Chris Wagner
Glen Dake
Greg Heller
Sandy Itkoff
Robert Klieger
Hon. Ricardo Lara
Adam Lazarus
Doug Moreland
Nancy Sutley
Dave Thompson and Brad Lundahl
Chuck Williams

Mayor John D'Amico with Pump owner Lisa Vanderpump

Equality California is dedicated to achieving equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) Californians.

Our work depends on individual financial contributions. Donate now using our secure website or download a donation form to send via fax or mail.

Donations to EQCA support our political work and are therefore not tax-deductible as charitable contributions.

Connect with us on  Facebook and  Twitter

This email was sent to [hidden email]

To prevent mailbox filters from deleting mailings from Equality California, add [hidden email] to your address book.

Remove yourself from this mailing.

Remove yourself from all mailings from Equality California.