Jeni Tennison appointed to the TAG

Noah Mendelsohn
I am very pleased to announce that W3C director Tim Berners-Lee has
appointed Jeni Tennison to serve as a member of the Technical
Architecture Group through January, 2013.

Jeni is very widely known and respected, particularly for her work
with XML and more recently for her contributions to linked open data
and open public-sector information. She is the lead developer for
legislation.gov.uk.

Jeni has worked informally with the TAG before, and I am delighted
that she is now officially a member of our group. Please welcome Jeni
to the TAG.

Noah Mendelsohn
TAG co-chair