IsaViz with PHP

Remon Georgy
Hi there,
I wonder if I could use IsaViz from PHP (i.e. send a RDF graph as a string to IsaViz to be converted  to an image graph).
Thanks in advance
Remon.

Re: IsaViz with PHP

Emmanuel Pietriga-2

Hello,

IsaViz is currently a standalone Java application, so you can't call
it as you'd like to. The RDF Validator would better suit your needs [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

best,
Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Saclay - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66