Quantcast

IsaViz API ?

Threaded

IsaViz API ?

BSKamel

Hi

In my current project , I have developed a Semantic Web application (based on OWL DL), using Jena 2.5.4 and a DL resoner. The orginal model (not the inferred model) is read from database and the reasoner infers the additional triples and then the model is built in memory .

I'd like to know if I can use IsaViz API in my project to show different parts of my ontology (instances or classes) to the user , either the entire ontology classes/properties or instances according to a SPARQL query.

Thank you in advance.
BSKamel