Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Douglas Boldt

LinkedIn

Douglas Boldt

From Douglas Boldt

Enterprise Systems Management at Erie Insurance Group
Erie, Pennsylvania Area

- Douglas

You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Douglas Boldt
<base href="x-msg://57/">sorry about that.. linked in jacked my contact list and mass spammed everyone.

meh..

On Mar 7, 2013, at 4:56 AM, Douglas Boldt <[hidden email]> wrote:

LinkedIn

Douglas Boldt

From Douglas Boldt