Introduction

SRS-2
Our Company Shree Roop Shree Art Exports feels immense pleasure to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the finest

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Shoppers,

We feel pride to introduce our selves as good Manufacturer of House decorative items in a very traditional Indian look.

Our specialty in Clocks, Photo Frames & Mirror gives more precious to us, also we do make the Indian frames with such a Nice Carvings in metal as well as in paintings & even bone carving too.

We welcome our buyer’s suggestions to make the range what exactly they are interested.

Some of sample pictures attached below to let you know with our products & quality, Of course at a very economic price range too.

It will be our pleasure if we could show you the complete range of our items.

Have a nice time.

Shree Roop Shree Art Exports

II nd Floor, Sainik Time House
Circuit House Road, Ratanada
Jodhpur -342001, (Rajasthan), INDIA
Phone: +91 291 2511116, Cell: +91 98280 35617
E-mail: [hidden email]
Website: www.srsartexports.com