Introduction...

Joern Turner-6
Hi all,

per tradition, we can start participation on the working group with
personal introductions. In particular, it will be useful if participants
send something about themselves (to the public list or the member list,
whichever you wish):

 -- summary of your experience that's relevant to the work of this group
 -- what you expect to get out of this WG
 -- what you hope/expect to contribute.

Here's mine:

I'm currently a researcher in Digital Enterprise Research Institute
(DERI) in Innsbruck, Austria (that without kangaroos), where
I work on various Semantic Web Services efforts, both RDF and
WSMO-based. Previously I worked in Systinet, a company providing Web
Services infrastructure, on framework implementations and on Web
Services standardization.

In years 2001-2004 I was in the XMLP working group, and since 2002
I have been in WS-Description working group, so I have detailed
knowledge of both SOAP 1.2 and WSDL 2.0, and some W3C committee
experience.

I will be chairing the SA WSDL working group and I hope we will produce
a useful first step towards standardized Semantic Web Services,
i.e., technologies contributing to automation of Web service usage -
discovery, composition, adaptation and invocation.

Looking forward to working with you,

Jacek Kopecký

--
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
University of Innsbruck
Blog:  http://www.mootzie.com/

Re: Introduction...

Lorenzo De Tomasi-2
Hi all,

I'm an Italian interface designer and information designer. I have
created Isotype, a network of communication freelance professionals
<http://isotype.org/2011/> (under construction).

I hope the WG will focus its attention to design and usability
aspects, making the development very simple also for designers
(accessible not only to programmers).

I can help this simplification.

Best regards

--
Lorenzo De Tomasi
ISOTYPE.org. Comunica la qualità

Tel. 06 86 90 40 90
Mobile 392 800 16 03
Skype lorenzo.detomasi

Rispetta il tuo ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail. Grazie.
Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.