Quantcast

Introduction

Threaded

Introduction

Rob Johnson-6
Hi all,

I just subscribed to this list and wanted to introduce myself before posting. I'm Rob and coding and design is my hobby. So do nothing fancy but think I can learn a lot from all posts coming by in this W3C mailinglist.

I have a portal called Indelv.com (http://www.indelv.com/) and post some news on standards just to keep track of what is happening in the field. I know the site is not fully standardized, but I am working on it when I have free time.

So if you have some cool news or found a nice article, send me a note, I will repost some of it on Indelv, so I will not loose track of it. Hope I see nice tips passing by on this mailing list and in the future I might be a bit better and can even assist with answers.

Kind regards and have a good weekend

Rob