Introducing myself

Christoph Lange-4

Dear IsaViz developers,

  my name is Christoph Lange; I'm a Ph.D. student at Jacobs University Bremen,
Germany, who is concerned with managing scientific knowledge in a semantic
wiki. Some bug reports and feature requests from me will follow soon, but let
me first mention the nice things :-)

To create a mindmap of our group's activities, we recently discovered IsaViz,
as we needed a platform-independent tool and were dissatisfied with ArgoUML,
which we tried first. We found IsaViz's RDF model more appropriate for
expressing our thoughts.

Secondly, we run a public Semantic MediaWiki site (http://mathweb.org/wiki/),
a wiki about (semantic) mathematical software on the web, whose contents we'd
like to visualize -- maybe with IsaViz and an appropriate style sheet.

Best,

Christoph

--
Christoph Lange, Jacobs Univ. Bremen, http://kwarc.info/clange, ICQ# 51191833